Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity trial to paid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The included one month of premium connectivity expired for me yesterday and I purchased a renewal/subscription a few hours later on my phone. The trouble is it hasn't reactivated on the car and when I try to subscribe on the car it says unavailable 'retry'.
24 hours later and a complete restart and it hasn't fixed the issue.
I have requested a service but that is going to take a few weeks. Any suggestions in the interim?

The included one month of premium connectivity expired for me yesterday and I purchased a renewal/subscription a few hours later on my phone. The trouble is it hasn't reactivated on the car and when I try to subscribe on the car it says unavailable 'retry'.
24 hours later and a complete restart and it hasn't fixed the issue.
I have requested a service but that is going to take a few weeks. Any suggestions in the interim?
Similar thing happened to me.. except I accidentally had $0 in my bank account when I tried to pay for my first month.. now my car/the app says I’ve got premium connectivity until April 24th, but I can’t actually use it because the money never went through, and I can’t cancel and resubscribe because Tesla won’t take my money for another month lol. I rang customer service and they weren’t able to help.

I was just about to post the same problem. My 2023 MS premium connectivity had just expired. I renewed it on the app, and the app says I'm good now to 2025. However, the car doesn't acknowledge that I renewed. It still tells me that premium connectivity is unavailable.

I tried a double scroll wheel reset without any luck.

I was just about to post the same problem. My 2023 MS premium connectivity had just expired. I renewed it on the app, and the app says I'm good now to 2025. However, the car doesn't acknowledge that I renewed. It still tells me that premium connectivity is unavailable.

I tried a double scroll wheel reset without any luck.
I think it takes ~24 hours to flow through… but I personally subscribed before it expired to avoid any hiccups so didn’t see any glitch at all.

I got this same problem, however mine is saying that it won’t start billing till next month April 27th. I’ve tried cancelling and switching to the monthly plan to no avail. I made sure to let my complimentary subscription run out completely first.
IMG_1744.jpeg