Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car detailer recommendations? [Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my M3P for almost four weeks, and have put about 800 miles on the clock. I'm thinking about getting it ceramic coated before it gets much older. I'm on the Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire border, so can anyone recommend a good detailer in Northants or Beds? Also, what would you expect to pay, roughly?

Without doubt contact Car Detailing in Bedfordshire Milton Keynes | MKProdetail they ceramic coated our E Class just over 2 years ago and it still beads like when it was done and looks factory fresh, with well over 100k miles on it (think nearer 110k), I had PPProtect do my M3P just over a year ago and having covered just over 35k you'd never know it'd been done.
Mines a year old, and 12K miles. Beads perfectly and still looks fantastic after washing.

Reactions: m3gt2
Mines a year old, and 12K miles. Beads perfectly and still looks fantastic after washing.
Maybe I was just unlucky then, I did take it back to them after a few days as I didn't think it was beading as it should but they assured me it was fine! I didn't take it back again. Couldn't fault the service and I just put it down to being the quality of the coating rather than their workmanship.