Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car may shutdown or lose power

Darthbenji

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario
CD25BA06-7B08-481B-BCBB-E55CE6EE6A34.jpeg
Anyone have this? Got the warnings on Saturday but they went away. Had an apt already scheduled for today to fix my frunk that won’t open and my glove box that won’t stay closed. They had the parts for those jobs but said they’d run diagnostics on the warnings. They’re keeping it overnight and said they’ll update me tomorrow. Got a rental.

Any ideas what it could be?

StellarRat

Jan 8, 2014
Pacific
Yes, other people have gotten that message. I think one had a bad charging system. That's all I remember. Do a search. Generally, the cars with that message ended up needing repairs. I wouldn't wait to get it to Tesla Service.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC