Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car wash Gilbert chandler east valley Arizona

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to go to desert classic car spa but then they bought by cobblestone which seems to buy out everyone . This place was touchless favorite replaced with harsh swirling paint brushes.

Where do you get your Tesla car washed ? Looking for touchless or hand wash options that do not swirl paint.

Gilbert. Chandler or Mesa Arizona ?

Hi there! Teslas are accepted in all Cobblestone facilities, with better, safer cleaning than old-school hand washing! I’d love to get you over some free exterior wash vouchers for you to try us out!
Can you prove it is safe for Tesla ? Like I have seen cobble stone it’s brushes that hit car in machine and generally you need watch it cause these will swirl the paint . So you agree cobblestone has potential to swirl especially after that machine does 100s of cars a day

We service multiple Teslas and have not had an issue with our soft cloth brushes damaging the paint of those vehicles, even after services 100's of cars a day :)

Hanna whitcomb would disagree :

Cobblestone Auto Spa; Gilbert - Val Vista & Baseline
1536 N Val Vista Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480) 361-1444
Google Maps

I got an Ultimate car wash today and my car now has deep scratches on the hood and along the sides, my guess is this happened when they waxed it. Interior didn’t even get vacuumed I’m pretty sure, still had garbage in the doors, I could have done a better job myself in less time and for cheaper.

Why did you convert touchless car washes that many have sought for and praised into one that have brushes with potential to swirl and create scratches . Boggles my mind . Desert car spa was classic and did good work .

I would give this place a big fat 0 but it wouldn't let me . Took my new car there to get its first wash that was a big mistake. They ended up scratching one of my windows.they wouldn't even own up to it . I talked to a mgr who was no help at all .he claims that they didn't do it . The funny thing is it wasn't like that before I bought it in to them.

I had a very poor experience with this place. The employees are overworked and don't seem to care much about getting the cars clean. They did pay attention to how fast they could get everyone through their machine...and once through, it was like I didn't exist to them any more.
Additionally, the finish on my car now has some very fine scratches on it...likely from the construction vehicles that have the monthly pass. Machines are dirty and obviously not maintained properly.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Hanna whitcomb would disagree :

Cobblestone Auto Spa; Gilbert - Val Vista & Baseline
1536 N Val Vista Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480) 361-1444
Google Maps

I got an Ultimate car wash today and my car now has deep scratches on the hood and along the sides, my guess is this happened when they waxed it. Interior didn’t even get vacuumed I’m pretty sure, still had garbage in the doors, I could have done a better job myself in less time and for cheaper.

Why did you convert touchless car washes that many have sought for and praised into one that have brushes with potential to swirl and create scratches . Boggles my mind . Desert car spa was classic and did good work .

I would give this place a big fat 0 but it wouldn't let me . Took my new car there to get its first wash that was a big mistake. They ended up scratching one of my windows.they wouldn't even own up to it . I talked to a mgr who was no help at all .he claims that they didn't do it . The funny thing is it wasn't like that before I bought it in to them.

I had a very poor experience with this place. The employees are overworked and don't seem to care much about getting the cars clean. They did pay attention to how fast they could get everyone through their machine...and once through, it was like I didn't exist to them any more.
Additionally, the finish on my car now has some very fine scratches on it...likely from the construction vehicles that have the monthly pass. Machines are dirty and obviously not maintained properly.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
I will have to take a deeper look into the experience she had. However, I know we serviced a few Tesla’s yesterday and they were just fine. All of our tunnels have soft cloth brushes, so there should be no damage caused by the tunnel equipment. Again, I will have to dive deeper into what happened with Hanna. If you’d like to give us a try, I’d be more than happy to send some vouchers your way. Just email [email protected] so I can get your information to do so.

I will have to take a deeper look into the experience she had. However, I know we serviced a few Tesla’s yesterday and they were just fine. All of our tunnels have soft cloth brushes, so there should be no damage caused by the tunnel equipment. Again, I will have to dive deeper into what happened with Hanna. If you’d like to give us a try, I’d be more than happy to send some vouchers your way. Just email [email protected] so I can get your information to do so.

But isn't the issue that dirt from another vehicle could contaminate the soft cloth brushes and then damage the paint of subsequent cars?

Find a touchless car wash and dry car off with Ultima Waterless wash+ and lots of waffle weave microfiber towels. Whatever grime the touchless leaves behind, the waterless wash will finish off whilst acting as a drying aid and add about a week's worth of protection on the paint.

Finish off with meguiars hot shine on tires and plastic trim. Done in 10-15mins. Don't touch dirty paint in between washes. Use paint sealant or coating as needed with the seasons.

That's all you need unless the car gets filthy with mud, in which case you should 2 bucket wash with pressure washer.

Don't bother with traditional brush car washes. Your paint will look like crap after a month or two of that.. You may not notice it from one or two washes, but it adds up to tons of micro hazing after awhile..

Last edited:
I just got my T3 a clear bra and ceramic coating and I intend to wash it at a local wash that has wands with foam / water. I'm usually too lazy to wash a car myself but commercial car washes will screw your paint up big time so the easiest thing I can do is use the do-it-yourself car wash and wet it down / foam it / and rinse it and maybe dry it with microfiber clothes although the ceramic coating should make drying unnecessary.