Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car wash in Phoenix

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried a total hand wash place yesterday I found on Yelp. It is on the southwest corner of 23rd Ave and Glendale. It's not the nicest looking place but they did a thorough job with my car and there are absolutely no brushes or belts there. The workers there seemed familiar with Teslas and even knew how to open the frunk. Price=17.00 plus 5 buck tip.

Hey there, fellow Tesla owner MY & M3. I've personally had good success with Anytime Touchless Car Wash in Phoenix. They don't use any brushes or noodles that could mess with the tesla's soft paint or the windows for that matter. I’m happy to ditch the handwash myself, but I still do them, just less often. Give them a shot. Hop this helps.

Reactions: Paul8810
I have used both of the Anytime Touchless Car Washes--the one on Cave Creek north of Bell and the one around 24th Street and Osborn (just south of Osborn) and I agree that they are a good option. I just wish there were more of these around.

Seeing here that a lot of owners on this thread have been getting damage using standard car washes. I feared the same about damaging my MYLR and M3P. I've personally tried Anytime Touchless Carwash in Phoenix. The results are great! They don't use any instruments or brushes that hit your car's exterior or windows, so no body damage and swirl marks. It's definitely a time saver for maintenance washes.

Reactions: Paul8810