Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Parts for Tesla Roadster - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Carbon Fiber Parts for Tesla Roadster

I'm selling slightly used carbon fiber parts from my 2008 Tesla Roadster which I bought 5 months ago from Tesla and had them install everything. They have less than 3k miles on them and have no damage to any of the pieces. I bought the whole set for $18,500 but I'm excluding the hood panels and side sills as I don't have anything to replace them with. You'll be saving several thousand and we can possibly work put something for the side sills and hood panels if I can get yours in good condition. If interested, I can send more photos. Thanks!

CF parts for sale:
Carbon Fiber Hard top
Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Rear Air Diffuser
Carbon Fiber Body Side Ducts
Carbon Fiber Upper Door Sills
Carbon Fiber Instrument Binnacle
Carbon Fiber Stereo Binnacle

P.S. I'm currently selling my Roadster. Selling the CF separately will allow me to lower the price of my car which will hopefully help it sell quickerCBƒB“\Ý]Nˆ KÌ‹ÌŒ MB“ØØ][ÛŽˆ›Ü￾ÛÜ￾  [š]YÝ]\ÃBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒPØ\˜›ÛˆšX™\ˆ\￾ț܈\ÛH›ØYÝ\–ËÕT“VËÔÒV‘WCB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÔÒV‘OMWVÐÓÓÔ￾HÙ™Œ TÓÓËÐÓÓÔ—VËÔÒV‘WCBƒB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœVÒSQ×Z‹ËÜÝ]XÚ[XYÙ\Ëœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØœ›ÝÜÙY›Ü›[Ü™Kœ™ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÒSQ×Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ[˜[]XÜËÙØKÝ\ÛK[[ÝÜœËXÛX–ËÒSQ×CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËΙ￾ÐÒ”ÐÜSV›Œ‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÖRÑ￾￾R™YÍRŒ‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËΚ™••šÒ￾L‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÚ‘ÔUS˜￾Ú￾ÓL‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB

Last edited:
How much are you selling your Roadster for? I'm about to purchase a 08 in CA, it has been interesting talking with the people who have them for sale and getting a feel for where the true market is for these cars. If you are interested in selling the parts separately let me know. I'm most interested in the door sills, other interior pieces, rear spoiler, and side ducts.