Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo liner options for behind 3rd row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i did a search but came up with fairly old threads. wondering if anyone has found a cargo liner option that they really like for behind the 3rd row? i have seen the tesla store liner for $130 but that looks to be rigid plastic and would have to be removed entirely when 3rd row seats are in use.

on our mercedes GL, we have a product called canvasback that has a split between the two seats and is made of canvas and attaches to carpet with velcro. it allows you to leave it in place all the time, and it doesn't matter if 0, 1 or 2 third row seats are in use. has anyone come across one that they like and could share a review and/or photos? TIA!

I use the ToughPro front and short rear trunk mats with a Plush Paws cargo liner (works great even without dogs).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HO00QL6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CWHBMZK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The liner just folds as needed to fit the space. I use the straps over the headrests on the second row when I need to keep it in place with a load. And it has a nice set of zippers to open the front if needed.

Reactions: P85_DA
here you go. it looks very luxurious with the quilted pattern however i am worried about scratching it when i have heavy duty cargo like luggage or crates/bins because the material is very soft.

also, it comes with velcro strips, but the velcro doesn't really stick to the Model X carpet for some reason. but the backing of the liners kind of stick to the carpet on their own which keeps it from shifting too much. but i don't think you can just slide/drag things out of the trunk. it will definitely move around if you do that...

although i like them, time will tell how well it holds up. also, because of the nature of the 3rd row folding out and down, there is a 1-2" gap that must be left between the cargo area and the seat backs if you don't want to move the liners around. if you don't leave a large enough gap, when you bring the rear seats back up into lock position, they will not go down into the recessed area without bunching up. so that gap leaves some space for water or sand/dirt to get into, but not a deal breaker. i think it'll do the job and TopFit also included one free silicone keyfob cover for free in the package! :)

full

full

full

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA