Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cayman Islands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is used to discuss experiences and tips on driving your Tesla in the Cayman Islands. There are at least 20 Tesla vehicles on island as of 2021 with more arriving every month. Since the small island has no service center and no superchargers, this is a great place to ask questions and coordinate support.
Any updates on Tesla service / support on island? Mine is currently disabled and stuck in Governors Square....

This thread is used to discuss experiences and tips on driving your Tesla in the Cayman Islands. There are at least 20 Tesla vehicles on island as of 2021 with more arriving every month. Since the small island has no service center and no superchargers, this is a great place to ask questions and coordinate support.
has anyone experienced failure of their 12V battery. My Tesla just gave me the LOW or NO power notification. I have search the all three Cayman Islands looking for a suitable replacement. Could anyone help with this issue? 9168540

has anyone experienced failure of their 12V battery. My Tesla just gave me the LOW or NO power notification. I have search the all three Cayman Islands looking for a suitable replacement. Could anyone help with this issue? 9168540
Hopefully, you already got this sorted. However, this happened to my 2019 M3. We took it to Trac Automotive and they were able to replace the 12V battery. Hopefully you have some luck with them, as well.

Hey, I'm looking to buy a new Model 3 and have a question on the delivery process.

I spoke with a support agent on the US site and told them that I want to import a car into the Cayman Islands. The agent told me that Puerto Rico handles support for the Caribbean.
Does anyone know if they will support a delivery from Puerto Rico to the Cayman Islands? I can't find any way to get in contact with a human on the Puerto Rico site, so I can't confirm.