Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console storage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new Model S with the latest center console. Regarding the section of the center console that is meant to hold your phone, I never put my phone there. I want to use this section for more permanent storage, but when the lid is closed, that section is opened up to the larger 'cup holder' section. This means that anything that is stored in the 'phone' section easily slides to the bigger section.

Does anyone know of a nice looking aftermarket insert that allows this 'phone' section to be a better storage area? I can always just find the right size small 'tupperware' type plastic container, but I'd prefer something nicer.

This might be able to help you from it sliding ALL the way to the front and give you nicer cup holders.

https://www.ev-amped.com/product-page/tesla-msmx-tcci2

They are a great vendor and always willing to work with you! I personally returned this item recently because I am using a Qi Charging Cubby Insert for the cup holder area and didn't see the need as I don't use those cup holders often.