Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just gotta this knock off. It’s pretty close to OEM gen 1 console minus the mounting screws:

$534.11 Car Center Console Insert for Tesla Model S (Black) at m.FastTech.com

Don’t let them scam you for more shipping money after you order. I am disputing an extra $41 shipping charge with them.

The extra shipping charge is the reason why I canceled my order. They were fighting me tooth and nail about the extra shipping charge even though I had already paid $80 at checkout.

The extra shipping charge is the reason why I canceled my order. They were fighting me tooth and nail about the extra shipping charge even though I had already paid $80 at checkout.

Right. It’s a scam. If they know it costs them $120 to ship, they should update their website. PayPal rejected my dispute since I authorized the payment which technically they are right about. My bank told me the same thing. People just need need to be aware that shipping will be $120.