Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

change order of cars in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an odd problem just happen: my two cars just switched order in the app (Android). The older car was first, and now it's second. I don't know what caused this, or how to reverse it.
I just realized what caused the switch... and I checked the values in TeslaFi to be sure. The cars switched order in the app just as the Model X (Red RoX) reached more mileage than the Model S. E.g., the car with the higher mileage shows up first.

Obviously, to restore the order I need to drive The BlueS more.

(another use case for TeslaFi, like those I outlined here and here)

Last edited:
I just realized what caused the switch... and I checked the values in TeslaFi to be sure. The cars switched order in the app just as the Model X (Red RoX) reached more mileage than the Model S. E.g., the car with the higher mileage shows up first.

Obviously, to restore the order I need to drive The BlueS more.

(another use case for TeslaFi, like those I outlined here and here)
I don't think that is why your cars switched. I have three Teslas and the Highest mileage car shows last.

Reactions: Yelobird
No idea what this means.
IMG_0625.png

• Disagree
Reactions: jlv1
What does this have to do with the order of cars in the app?

Those settings determine which phone it prioritizes connecting to for a given profile when there are multiple phones in range. In that screenshot, when the current profile is Roger or Anna, it will attempt to connect to Roger’s phone when there are multiple phones in range. Without that setting, it will pick whichever one connects first.

What does this have to do with the order of cars in the app?

Those settings determine which phone it prioritizes connecting to for a given profile when there are multiple phones in range. In that screenshot, when the current profile is Roger or Anna, it will attempt to connect to Roger’s phone when there are multiple phones in range. Without that setting, it will pick whichever one connects first.
I didn’t say this for certain Is the answer I said what I did and it changed the order in my phone. As you don’t have an answer I simply suggested what I did and it appeared to work. My Guess (nothing more) is that as I assigned myself as primary on my car to use my phone as primary it appears it put my car first in my app based on what was known. If you don’t think it works, provide a better option or don’t try.

• Disagree