Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple chargers in the Tesla app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.
Couple of questions.
I have multiple Tesla chargers and I have linked them to my Tesla app. When I added the first charger to the app I then got a my home screen and it shows the garage with the charger. When I added a second charger I can’t find a way to swipe from charger to charger like I can between my cars. All I see is one garage and one charger. Is this possible to see multiple chargers? Or will the app only display one charger? If I go into settings and then my home info it lists the two chargers and serial numbers but I would like to see them on the garage screen if possible.

Also, how can I remove a tesla charger from my tesla account and app. I can’t see any way to remove a charger.

I've got (2) Tesla Wall Connectors and (2) Tesla's. I paired Wall Connector #1 first (that my wife uses with her car typically) , and Wall Connector #2 second (that I typically use).

The Tesla APP only shows one car in the garage, and if both of our cars are plugged in, it only shows the car plugged into Wall Connector #1. If we disconnect whatever car is plugged into Wall Connector #1, and we have a car plugged into Wall Connector #2, it shows that car in the garage.

If you click on the Charge History, you can see the history on each Wall Connector.

Hopefully the app will have better functionality in the future...

Nobody here has done this before that knows how to do it?

I’ve reached out to tesla 3 times and no reply. Frustrating. Should be able to remove them as easily as they can be added.

If anyone know how to do this please chime in. Thx.

with the latest version of the app, it’s pretty cool how it shows this.

I’m installing a 3rd wall connector and wondering if it will show that too? Screen is starting to run out of real estate.

Have not tried deleting anything yet…heard people could not do that. I’m sure over time they will figure it out.

IMG_9754.jpeg

I’m installing a 3rd wall connector and wondering if it will show that too? Screen is starting to run out of real estate.

Have not tried deleting anything yet…heard people could not do that. I’m sure over time they will figure it out.

View attachment 1002401
What version of the app are you running? Please post the results when you install the 3rd charger. Curious to see if all 3 show up.

View attachment 1002401
How did you do it? I just installed my second last night and it would not show two cars/wall chargers in the garage. Plugged in or not plugged in when I try to add one it would add and show as a single garage but when I tried to add the second one, it would replace the first one, and under any circumstances it would show with both chargers… I spent all night, trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong but all of them are up-to-date on the software. The app is the latest version. I logged in logged out of the app and restarted both wall connectors multiple times. They all connected to the same network and still nothing. Trying to see if I can reach out to wall connector support team. Is there a phone number for them? thanks guys!

Last edited:
How did you do it? I just installed my second last night and it would not show two cars/wall chargers in the garage. Plugged in or not plugged in when I try to add one it would add and show as a single garage but when I tried to add the second one, it would replace the first one, and under any circumstances it would show with both chargers… I spent all night, trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong but all of them are up-to-date on the software. The app is the latest version. I logged in logged out of the app and restarted both wall connectors multiple times. They all connected to the same network and still nothing. Trying to see if I can reach out to wall connector support team. Is there a phone number for them? thanks guys!
When I added my second charger it showed up as soon as I added it to the app.

I have two Tesla Wall Connectors and app version 4.30.6-2531. However, the two wall connectors show up as two separate "homes" in the app, meaning I have to swipe between the two. Am I understanding correctly that the only way to merge them into the same "home" is to call Tesla and troubleshoot?

I was able to merge two "homes" in the Tesla app by calling 877-961-7652 and make a request to have one home archived, and move the equipment to the other home. In my case I had Powerwalls in one home and Wall Connectors in the other. The Agent said it would take 24 hours to take effect, but the change was made within a few hours.

Others report success getting this done by filing a ticket within the app, but I tried that and nothing ever happened.