Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changed to AWD and delivery in two weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed from RWD to AWD and 3 days later I'm scheduled for pick up on 7/25!

I changed my RWD order two days after the price drop to AWD. Haven't heard a thing since my original order in January. I've got a Red Multicoat AWD, Black Interior, and Tow Bar (no FSD) on order. I'm located in NC.

Did either/both of you complete the payment information portion of your account? I haven't, and haven't heard a word of an update since changing to AWD. My partner partially filled out this portion (has had an AWD res for a year), and received all the "June texts" for taking delivery in the quarter. Just wondering how crucial it is.

I changed my RWD order two days after the price drop to AWD. Haven't heard a thing since my original order in January. I've got a Red Multicoat AWD, Black Interior, and Tow Bar (no FSD) on order. I'm located in NC.
Still have not heard anything yet, changed RWD to AWD over 4 weeks ago(July 2), Red Multicoat AWD, Black Interior, FSD and 19" wheels. Getting a bit impatient, thought I would have heard from someone by now. Picking up in Raleigh. Which NC Tesla are you picking up at?

Still have not heard anything yet, changed RWD to AWD over 4 weeks ago(July 2), Red Multicoat AWD, Black Interior, FSD and 19" wheels. Getting a bit impatient, thought I would have heard from someone by now. Picking up in Raleigh. Which NC Tesla are you picking up at?

I'm in Cary, NC so I assume it would be the new Raleigh, NC Service / Sales Center. I haven't heard anything at all from Tesla. I thought because I added the factory Tow Hitch the order was getting delayed, but who knows.