Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge port Auto Unlock when complete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I charged at work with the Tesla charger, it finished charging so I went to the charge only to see that the connector has already been disconnected by someone else. That said, does the model x Auto Unlock by itself after charging is complete?

What do you mean by "the connector has already been disconnected by someone else"? If your work charger connects to a Tesla adapter, say it is a "J1772 to Tesla" adapter, someone can disconnect the J1772 and cord from your adapter and leave the adapter in your car's charge port.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
That would be kind of nice instead of people tying up a charger all day when they're already full. Unless of course it's the mobile charger and someone runs off with it. I'd like to see some more options like don't lock at home or auto unlock the port when the car is unlocked. It's only been a couple weeks with mine and I've already fumbled back and forth with the button and it starts to charge again when I just want to remove the plug.