Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging at home, but shows as "other" in the app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On mine home shows correct but work shows as other. I have the work address correct and shows inside the circle but when I check charging stats it says other. How do I fix that?
First, you could try deleting and then recreating the Work location in the Tesla Navigation system.

You could also try closing the Tesla app and reopening the app on your phone. If that does not fix the Work location issue you could next try logging out of your Tesla account on the Tesla app and logging back in. Lastly, delete the Tesla app from your phone and reinstall.

Reactions: John Archuleta
I have something similar.

My Home is set and works properly, location, cell wise, app tracks location and calculates properly.

My office, which is 500 meters/0.3 miles away, is setup in navigation, app has costs setup, and app shows the correct location of the office address, while charging there.

However, the charge stats logs the office charging under "Home".

Stumped, may be the locations are too close and can't differentiate?
Did you ever resolve this? Having the same issue where I set up a nearby (0.3 miles) charger as Work location in Nav (just like I did with Home,) but all charging is going to Home. Since the "Work" charger is free, it affects my stats...