Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I woke up and realized that I plugged my mobile connector into my charge port, last night, and never plugged it into my wall. This morning I woke up and plugged into the wall and drove my truck to work. I am now seeing my car is only charging at 8 amps on my 240v outlet. I had my wife unplug and reseat the connector with no luck. Any recommendations for when I get home?

This morning I woke up and realized that I plugged my mobile connector into my charge port, last night, and never plugged it into my wall. This morning I woke up and plugged into the wall and drove my truck to work. I am now seeing my car is only charging at 8 amps on my 240v outlet. I had my wife unplug and reseat the connector with no luck. Any recommendations for when I get home?
Shrugg:
Unplug both ends, wait 5 minutes, plug in wall side, plug in car side. Check to see that the charge screen shows the right number for the max {present rate}/{max rate}...
May need to wait for car to go to sleep before reconnecting...

Reactions: ewoodrick