Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging problem after software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model x 90D is impossible to charge with the original tesla mobile connector at home. I am in Europe i use schuko adapter for 230 v 16 A.

I dont know whats happened but before woks , or the adapter now is defect or is the new software problem

anybody whit some idea?

The tesla hotline said , the service center contact me after Christmas holiday :(

But now is impossible to use the car because the battery is almost empty (i have 40 km )

IMG_4837.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG
IMG_4840.JPG

thank you i tried this before , now i need to try to reset the car too
sometimes in the cold weather (i see its -3degrees there) the car acts funny .... so i reset the car software, then the charger and then plug it in (in that order). Remember when you reset the adapter it needs to be plugged in the wall not in the car.
Works for me everytime.
Hope it works for you!!!

• Informative
Reactions: madodel
sorry for late reply , unfortunately not better check this video
You may have an electrical issue. Try plugging the cable into a regular socket (or another socket) using one of the adapters provided with the charging cable. If the issue is with the car/ cable you will have a fail message again. If it succeeds you will charge extremely slow but at least you will charge the car. Then you know your electrician needs to have a look at power source.

• Helpful
Reactions: FlyF4
Probably it will ramp up to 16 as you build more charge, and the cold might be the culprit!
At least you know your car can charge!!!

I would call an electrician and check your original power outlet before heading out to tesla. I still think it's your outlet that failed not the cable, car or adapter

Reactions: KissSzabi