Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a2020 M3 standard+ My charging speeds at the supercharger are typically 60-70 kW but the one I go to is usually busy But today ( 62F) after driving 1 hr and preconditioning for 40 min, I went to a 16 stall supercharger with only 1 other car charging. After plugging into a 250W charger with nobody in my row, my speeds only maxed at 80W but stayed 60-70W.

Still new to Tesla but this should be charging much better.

I have a2020 M3 standard+ My charging speeds at the supercharger are typically 60-70 kW but the one I go to is usually busy But today ( 62F) after driving 1 hr and preconditioning for 40 min, I went to a 16 stall supercharger with only 1 other car charging. After plugging into a 250W charger with nobody in my row, my speeds only maxed at 80W but stayed 60-70W.

Still new to Tesla but this should be charging much better.
You aren't providing enough information to draw any meaningful conclusion here. What was the state of charge of the car when you initiated charging? What is the state of charge when you normally start charging? Did you try another stall? etc.

Reactions: Rocky_H