Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging screen whilst supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t use superchargers very often as I do 99% of my charging at home overnight.

However this weekend I had to supercharge twice. I plugged in expecting to be able to catch up on some Netflix but as soon as I shut the door a charging info screen came up which I couldn’t dismiss. As soon as I cracked open the car door a little I went back to the normal screen and could load up Netflix. As soon as I shut the car door we went back to the charging screen.

I don’t particularly want to sit supercharging with the door open. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Driver side weight sensor will keep the screen on.
You can sit in the passenger seat but just push down on the drivers seat should do it.
Works on AC charging so hopefully be the same at SuC
If you are not sitting on the driver seat, tapping on the screen makes the screen coming back.

I quite often like sitting on the rear seat when waiting at a Supercharger.

I even created a new user called 'Camp Mode' where the driver front seat moves all the way to toward the steering wheel.

This provides more leg space and allows to reach the display from the rear seat.

• Informative
Reactions: Gatsojon and Mr H