Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Stats Are Gone from Android App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping I can get some assistance. I've searched on the forum but didn't really see a solution other than what I've already tried.

About 2-3 weeks ago I lost my Charge Stats section in the app and I have no clue why. It was working so well...

Here's what I have tried so far to try and get it back:

- signed out and signed back into the app
- deleted app cache and storage, signed back in
- uninstalled the app and reinstalled

I am the primary driver. I have enabled segment sharing and my app is at 4.9.

Car version is at 2022.12.3.3.

Would anyone have any other suggestions to try?

Thanks.

Martin

I have a Samsung S22 Ultra. Charge stat is still on my 3. But for my Y that I got last week, there is no charge stat showing up. Both are on the latest car software and android app is on latest app version.

Also about a month ago for the charge stat showing up on the 3, I noticed the battery charge maximum limit slider no longer shows km along with the % setting. The slider only shows % setting. I liked it better before because I could slide the % to 100% and see the theoretical Km I would get. It was a way to see “range loss” over time. It also helped me see if reconditioning the battery by following some web suggestions improved the range loss. Mine varied between 8-12% range loss at 2.5 years and 77,000 Km.