Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charge to normally 75%. What happens is the charge reaches the limit set, for example 75%, but then over a short time the charge drops and does not stay at the 75% set. Is there a way of making sure that the charge stays at the set limit right up until departure time?

I charge to normally 75%. What happens is the charge reaches the limit set, for example 75%, but then over a short time the charge drops and does not stay at the 75% set. Is there a way of making sure that the charge stays at the set limit right up until departure time?
If I don't use my MY and leave it plugged in, each day the car wakes up and tops off if necessary.

Other than that, charge at a time that that finishes an hour or less before your departure.

IMG_2136.png

Reactions: jbm1
You could set scheduled charging so that it ends right before your departure time, so that there's no time for the SOC to drop. Or, if it's so critical to have 75%, then why not charge to 78%, and if it drops by departure time, it'll still be above your 75%.

Reactions: Rocky_H and jbm1