Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cheap 3D MAXpider floor mats will probably pop up soon on Craigslist (stolen from my porch).

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be in the lookout for cheap 3D MAXpider MS floor mats popping up on Craigslist or eBay in the LA area soon. They got stolen from my front door within an hour of FedEx delivery. Probably the box looks very appetizing, since size and shape are the same as of a nice flat screen TV. I absolutely saw it coming... Unfortunately, although I got them on Amazon, the seller (Madcheetah) did not allow shipping to an Amazon store :(

Oh well... I just hope the thieves don't just trash them when they see that it is not what they expected.

You never had possession...really sorry. Had a similar experience. Took months, but I did get reimbursed. Good luck.
BTW, have the Maxspiders...super good choice.

Fingers crossed! Yes, I was truly excited for the Maxspiders. Excitement that the thief probably won't share.

About the insurance @whitex, yes it should cover it... if it exists. I don't know if the seller insured the item, and I was not given the option to request it...

Fingers crossed! Yes, I was truly excited for the Maxspiders. Excitement that the thief probably won't share.

About the insurance @whitex, yes it should cover it... if it exists. I don't know if the seller insured the item, and I was not given the option to request it...
If Amazon washes their hands and pushes it onto the seller and seller says there was no insurance, contact your credit card and state you never got the goods, therefore you are disputing the payment. The reason you never got offered the shipping insurance is because when selling and sending goods, shipping insurance insures the sender, not the receiver. If you never received the goods, you are not obligated to pay for them. The only way this is pushed onto you if you accepted the package and chose to leave it on your porch (or if you left a signed note it's ok to leave on the porch) - then it would fall under your home insurance.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Knightowl and Vinc
If Amazon washes their hands and pushes it onto the seller and seller says there was no insurance, contact your credit card and state you never got the goods, therefore you are disputing the payment. The reason you never got offered the shipping insurance is because when selling and sending goods, shipping insurance insures the sender, not the receiver. If you never received the goods, you are not obligated to pay for them. The only way this is pushed onto you if you accepted the package and chose to leave it on your porch (or if you left a signed note it's ok to leave on the porch) - then it would fall under your home insurance.

Thank you! This is very, very helpful.