Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Floor Mats from AUTAILORS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the Autailors for the front and second seats, and the Maxpiders for all the cargo/storage areas. With blue exterior and white seats, I purchased the black trim Autailors and they should be delivered later this week. Maxpiders have been shipped and should be delivered Monday.

Reactions: MYMY
The weave looks a bit loose in the pictures I've seen and I'm wondering how a dogs nails might do with these mats. I want to carry around my pal but not if his nails catch on the floor mats and pull.
I’ve had the Autailors now for about a month (9 piece set) and I’m very happy with them. To answer the question on the weave of them, it is more of a molded weave and not an actual fiber weave. I don’t see where a dog’s nails would get caught in them. Actually they are a bit more slick than the carpet mats but not as slick as a hard plastic/rubber weatherproof mat.

• Informative
Reactions: RNHurt
I also bought their 9 pieces and love them. Here are the pictures.
IMG_2705.jpg
IMG_2706.jpg
IMG_2707.jpg
IMG_2708.jpg
IMG_2710.jpg
IMG_2711.jpg
IMG_2713.jpg
IMG_2714.jpg

Hello gang - A newbie and first post.

Got MY about a month ago. Love the car despite all the body panel issues (Tesla SC fixed many of them). There is one thing that is driving me crazy - black carpet and floor mats. Every little specs of dust are visible. So I am in the market for floor, trunk and frunk mats. I knew about the ones from Tesmanian and 3D Maxpider. Both look very nice and I will probably get the trunk and frunk map from one of them - still deciding which.

For the interior, I am not a fan of the all weather mats. I live in So. Cal so all-weather is not all that necessary. I've been looking at the mats from AUTailors on Amazon Does anyone have any experience with them. They look very good but I have not seen much info/feedback about them.
I just got mine this week. They are nice and fit very well. They do make me a bit dizzy looking at them though.

Reactions: aspushkin
Question regarding golf clubs please? I have a cart size bag (large and heavy) and concerned that placing and removing the bag from the cargo area might cause the mats to move, especially the split mats. Anyone have experience with golf bags and the Autailor mats?

I went with the 3D floor mats. Light weight, molded with high lip all around to protect from spills. Has a great backing material that keeps it in place with no movement. Easy to wipe off clean or a simple water spray. Doesn’t soak through so drying is quick and easy. Purchased through Amazon. Fit is perfect for all areas, front, rear, and cargo area. Higher in cost but really well made and molded to fit.

I went with the 3D floor mats. Light weight, molded with high lip all around to protect from spills. Has a great backing material that keeps it in place with no movement. Easy to wipe off clean or a simple water spray. Doesn’t soak through so drying is quick and easy. Purchased through Amazon. Fit is perfect for all areas, front, rear, and cargo area. Higher in cost but really well made and molded to fit.
I want them but they fail in the under seat coverage from the front mats under the front seat and the rear mats to under the front seat IMO.