Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chevy Bolt 24-hour test drive--it's no Tesla, but it's not bad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What one earth did you use to film and edit it? The video and lighting was excellent, you must do video as either a serious hobby or profession.

I wouldn't exactly say that the lighting was excellent or that it represents my best work (I seriously half-assed most of it for the sake of getting all of the shooting done in one afternoon), but it turned out a lot better than expected. The video was shot using a combination of my Canon 70D with an el-cheapo Canon 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens (I have nicer wide lenses, but the autofocus motors are too loud to use with a camera mounted shotgun mic), Canon 6D with a Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD lens, and my Nexus 5X phone on a DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal. Editing was done in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Last edited:

I wouldn't exactly say that the lighting was excellent or that it represents my best work (I seriously half-assed most of it for the sake of getting all of the shooting done in one afternoon), but it turned out a lot better than expected. The video was shot using a combination of my Canon 70D with an el-cheapo Canon 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens (I have nicer wide lenses, but the autofocus motors are too loud to use with a camera mounted shotgun mic), Canon 6D with a Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD lens, and my Nexus 5X phone on a DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal. Editing was done in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Wow, well done. Thanks again for putting that together, I'll watch for anything you do in the future. Usually I give up watching in the first minute or two but I watched this one until the end!

Reactions: Petra