Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete retrofit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A friend of mine with a 3 got factory color painted handle overlays instead of vinyl, from bumperplugs, if you’re looking for something different.,I am considering ordering a new 3, and like window trim in black but not the handles so much. I think they fit chrome or black handles. I will try to get a picture.

I will be looking for the reverse. Thinking of upgrading to a LR AWD Model 3. Hate the lack of chrome. I'm sure Abstract Ocean or someone will be offering it eventually. Either that or I will be haunting Ebay and Amazon...

If you are interested, I was looking at ordering the black to replace my chrome. We can meet at my guys shop who can swap them out. I would ask him how much he would charge to do so.

i would be interested still in swapping the majority of the trim out for the "real" deal and match vinyl for the rear quarter panel trim. not sure how involved the mirror assembly is but would like to swap that out too. not worried about taking the door panel off but the window i understand is a process i dont want to tackle

34B9E72E-BC90-4F98-8A4E-F176367B843E.png
34B9E72E-BC90-4F98-8A4E-F176367B843E.png
Here’s the painted 3 handles -I got a picture.
They are from nomochrome.com
the bumperplugs guys.