Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cincinnati & Dayton, Ohio Meetup - 8/24/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to organize a meetup for Saturday, August 24th, probably in the Northern Cincinnati area to make it convenient for Dayton-area owners.

Anyone have suggestions as to a location? And preferences for time? Afternoon? Evening? Surely not morning...surely.
- Craig

Need to check the calendar, but would be interested. Coming from the North of Dayton - Clayton Ohio. Last time we had a great get together in Columbus. I would suggest putting the information on the Ohio Facebook page. Wondering if Andrew Gilmore has a white Model S. My wife says she's seen one in the Dayton area a couple of times and it was a white one.

---Kent

Al, do you know Andrew Gilmore? He's a Model S owner up in Dayton, retired from the USAF. I suspect you two would have a lot to chat about. I sent him an email about the meetup...haven't heard back from him yet.

Don't recognize the name. I'd love to meet everyone. That's really what it's all about for me. Meeting folks from the forum. I've only met 2 forum members in 4 years of "lurking."

Alas, my plans to leave town on the 22nd are still in place. It's a longshot for me but if plans change I will definitely attend.

OK, based on folks coming from all over -- Dayton, Eastern Indiana, Northern Kentucky, near Columbus, Eastern Cincinnati -- somewhere around the I-275/I-75 interchange near Sharonville/Springdale seems like a reasonable mid-point. One suggestion was Dave & Buster's, as it has food for every taste and a whopping huge parking lot (ding-proof spots for everyone!), but other suggestions are welcome.

Also, preferences about time? Lunch? Dinner? Afternoon?

Cin-Day Tesla Meetup: 8/24, 5:30pm, Dave & Buster's in Springdale

When: Saturday, August 24th, 5:30pm - ?

Where: Parking lot of Dave & Buster's in Springdale: 11775 Commons Dr., Springdale, OH 45246

After admiring each other's cars for a bit, those interested in dinner can go inside for a meal. Kids are welcome.

Also, I just saw a LivingSocial deal for a Dave & Buster's game-play card, in case you might be tempted by the games there: LivingSocial link

Please feel free to forward this info on to anyone you know who may be interested.