Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clarkson reviews the Model X P100D and likes it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A whole new way of thinking about what a car actually is
The most relaxing thing I've ever driven
All things to all men
It's fabulous

An old review I think, but it's been published today by AmazonPrime on their youtube channel, so it's getting lots of new views.

Richard Hammond did a road trip with his wife in an M-X also

I can certainly relate to his first visit to a SC
This video is great. Can definitely relate to the stupid grin I had when the drivers door opened and closed on its own, etc.

I picked my niece up from school in the loaner X I had when my M3P was in for some remedial work, and I had to do it the following two days as well. I kinda wish it had those "totally don't need it to do that, but it's so cool that it does" features on the 3 as well.

Reactions: Drew57
Can definitely relate to the stupid grin I had when the drivers door opened and closed on its own, etc.
Well, yes but whenever I'm visiting her, running errands & have my Daughters key fob in my pocket, the drivers door on her X opens every time I walk past the car on the drive. Drives me mad! (was OK before I got my own Tesla because I had her car linked to the app & that was my key).

The X is fabulous to drive, a much higher quality, quieter car but IMO not so attractive externally. I prefer the 3 & can't wait for a Y.