Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here applied with Beneficial State Bank (listed as a trusted partner on the CVAP website) for auto loan financing? My dad got denied with Tesla financing even with a decent cosigner so am trying to find other options for financing... If you can recommend a good credit union please do let me know as well. I'd appreciate your help! Thank you.

Has anyone here applied with Beneficial State Bank (listed as a trusted partner on the CVAP website) for auto loan financing? My dad got denied with Tesla financing even with a decent cosigner so am trying to find other options for financing... If you can recommend a good credit union please do let me know as well. I'd appreciate your help! Thank you.

there's a whole thread about financing on here, might want to check it out. they even have a spreadsheet for banks/credit unions: Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

Hey guys, I just called to get a status update on my application (applied 10/22) and they lady I spoke to said my app is in the final review stages and I should hear from them soon but no timeline given but she said expect it before the years end but I'm not gonna hold my breath. She also mentioned they are working their way thru mid October apps right now. So there's some hope for us October applicants. Happy waiting everyone

Try Logix credit union, they are very easy to work with. I have my old car with them and going to use them with a new Tesla. Tesla also denied my application due to charge off and collect I had 3-4 years ago because my husband passed. They approve with 5.74% without co-singer but I will try to see how much they would give me if I add co-sign who has perfect score. Their rate start 2.74% for 72 months. They also give $100 for both referral and applicant, just give me your e-mail.

Attachments

• E78D5A07-6B86-4D0E-8237-505ACA820535.jpeg
    E78D5A07-6B86-4D0E-8237-505ACA820535.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 57
Anyone else having trouble reaching their SA? I’ve sent my packet info twice and asked him to notify me when it’s been applied to my account so I can move forward with financing and nothing. I’m getting antsy bc I was told I would have a delivery date end of year but I have yet to hear anything, still no VIN, but perhaps bc I still need to include my payment method ? According to my SA back when I ordered he said I shouldn’t apply for financing until a few days before my delivery date and it looks like I won’t even receive a VIN until I apply for financing I’m getting impatient and annoyed... sigh anybody have any advise or knows if I need to finish my acct in order to get a VIN?

Anyone else having trouble reaching their SA? I’ve sent my packet info twice and asked him to notify me when it’s been applied to my account so I can move forward with financing and nothing. I’m getting antsy bc I was told I would have a delivery date end of year but I have yet to hear anything, still no VIN, but perhaps bc I still need to include my payment method ? According to my SA back when I ordered he said I shouldn’t apply for financing until a few days before my delivery date and it looks like I won’t even receive a VIN until I apply for financing I’m getting impatient and annoyed... sigh anybody have any advise or knows if I need to finish my acct in order to get a VIN?

I would try and get a hold of another Tesla rep. You can go onto the Tesla page as if you were going to place a new order and use the chat feature on there to get a hold of someone. They should be able to assist you in applying the grant or at least get you in contact with someone who should be able to help

Reactions: MDL03
I would try and get a hold of another Tesla rep. You can go onto the Tesla page as if you were going to place a new order and use the chat feature on there to get a hold of someone. They should be able to assist you in applying the grant or at least get you in contact with someone who should be able to help

Thank you!! I think I’ve sent him like 4-5 messages and nothing

Reactions: Boson12
I would call and try to get something escalated to a manager or supervisor. That's too long, sorry to hear that

I’ve tried asking for a supervisor or a manager to look over this issue, but the representatives over the phone assured me that they “don’t have access to these managers” and that these managers that work on the floor along with these reps are nonexistent. I genuinely feel like I’m being lied to my face and that my application has been sitting in the trash since August. Any ideas on how to get ahold of someone competent on their end?

Last edited:
Thank you!! I think I’ve sent him like 4-5 messages and nothing
I have stopped trying to email my SA. I always call the showroom and get the option for delivery. Last I talked to a rep. I asked specifically where should I email my approval packet when I get approved because of a non replying SA and they gave me an email address to send it to. It’s not a specific persons email. For Carlsbad it’s [email protected].

Reactions: MDL03 and Vram09
I have stopped trying to email my SA. I always call the showroom and get the option for delivery. Last I talked to a rep. I asked specifically where should I email my approval packet when I get approved because of a non replying SA and they gave me an email address to send it to. It’s not a specific persons email. For Carlsbad it’s [email protected].

It’s definitely frustrating! Last time I was annoyed that my SA wasn’t responding and I emailed some general Tesla email for sells it just so happens that same day the SA emailed me back saying he was still my SA after I asked for some sort of escalation through the general sales dept :D I guess they need someone telling them how to do their job lol but thank you! I will try to find my local Tesla email :)

Reactions: MDL03
I just got a call two days ago and the guy told me that I had to sign a document in my email that had to do with my income verification. Did anyone else have to do something similar and if so how long after that did you get approved?

I will reach out to Carlsbad they are definitely a lot more responsive then my rep as well. I found the delivery centers were quick to answer all my questions

In case anyone was wondering I received my approval packet late Tuesday night and emailed it to delivery center today.

Applied: 9/29
Approved: 12/13
Received packet: 12/15
Reached out to delivery center: 12/17

As far as I know my delivery center wanted my Tesla account complete to avoid delivery delays so I submitted and finished my loan application a couple weeks ago. Got the standard 2.49% But I plan on refinancing with my CC anyway

Called for an update on my application today and supposedly, they have finally started reviewing October applications... hopefully that's true. Hang in there everyone!

Called CVA today for yet another update and the rep I spoke to said that they had moved into reviewing/approving mid-late October applications. She also covered herself by saying it could be a couple more weeks before those of us who applied the mid-late October get a final decision though. Hopefully, we start hearing back within the coming week though considering they're going on Christmas break!

For reference, my application has moved into the final reviewing stage. Applied 10/18, initials: Y.M.