Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate ran overnight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My FM died (again) so I did a reset using the scroll wheels but when I checked the app this morning the climate control was running and there were 2 puddles of water under the car. And I lost about 90 miles of charge. What did I do wrong?

I'm having the same problem, large puddle of water, and loss of charge while sitting in garage. Seems like the car is always running... constant low grade humming.

I've already had many strange & frustrating things happen with this car, including having to fully reboot it after it froze up twice (out of about 6 times driving, just got 2 weeks ago).

Other things like: taking 3-4 minutes to wake up car from the app, many bluetooth (iphone5) issues, front wheels vibrating a lot especially on left turn at speed, doors seem to not close as easily as I would expect, random windows descending while driving (about an inch, as if door was being opened), etc etc.

Gonna call Tesla service soon.

IMG_9771.JPG

Yea, that's set to OFF. Gosh, that would have been embarrassing :oops:

Screen was completely black and frozen again when I came out today. Not sure if its related, but obviously something is goin on... shouldn't have to reboot every other time I go to drive (if ever!).

Appointment set at a service center for a week from today.

Yea, that's set to OFF. Gosh, that would have been embarrassing :oops:

Screen was completely black and frozen again when I came out today. Not sure if its related, but obviously something is goin on... shouldn't have to reboot every other time I go to drive (if ever!).

Appointment set at a service center for a week from today.
Hi, We are having some similar (if not as severe) issues with our Model 3. Did you get to the bottom on what was going on with your car?