Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Co registrant still hasn’t received email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order last week and put in my co registrant email and info. The app said they will send an email to my co registrant for info. My co registrant still hasn’t received the email and my scheduled delivery is this coming Thursday.
The Tesla chat is not working. I called 888 number and got sent to voicemail. Anyone has this problem? How do I contact Tesla?

I placed an order last week and put in my co registrant email and info. The app said they will send an email to my co registrant for info. My co registrant still hasn’t received the email and my scheduled delivery is this coming Thursday.
The Tesla chat is not working. I called 888 number and got sent to voicemail. Anyone has this problem? How do I contact Tesla?
Hi Angeleo, I am having the same problem of co-registrant no receiving email and not able to get help from Tesla . How did you fix the problem? Thanks

Upvote 0
What are the benefits of doing a co registrant? I did not add my wife, but wonder if I should before I pick up the car tomorrow.
My understanding Is
She did that several days ago, and still can't see the car in the app. We take delivery Saturday, so maybe that will change.
When you ”view” the registration on your app, does her name an information and information appears in the secondary registrant section ?
if so, it should be ok to take delivery. But, make sure that both of you are registered when you take delivery if you want her to be a co-owner. By the way, both have to be there for the delivery.

Upvote 0
My understanding Is

When you ”view” the registration on your app, does her name an information and information appears in the secondary registrant section ?
if so, it should be ok to take delivery. But, make sure that both of you are registered when you take delivery if you want her to be a co-owner. By the way, both have to be there for the delivery.
Sorry, the reply above was for “Clover”
if you want to own the car together, you both have to register.

Upvote 0
She did that several days ago, and still can't see the car in the app. We take delivery Saturday, so maybe that will change.
When you ”view” the registration on your app, does her name and information appear in the secondary registrant section ?

Upvote 0