Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cocomats for the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got these for my 2020 M3P. I’ve searched, and didn’t really find too many photos of these mats in the Model 3, so thought I would post my pics here. As a former 911 owner, I’ve been aware of cocomats for years, and thought it would make a nice addition to my M3P. I got the black with blue dots, since my car is blue. I didn’t like the original carpeted mats that came with the car that went over the dead pedal. I got a top flight dead pedal on Amazon, and paired with the cocomats, I think it looks great.

Highly recommended if you are looking for an alternative choice for mats.

999187D1-2278-439D-877D-957B837B8548.jpeg
B11115DE-C233-454D-A527-A2F4D7ACED2F.jpeg
8CDA4E88-2062-45F3-8780-B14D8E45CB4A.jpeg

So, I really liked the fronts and decided to go ahead and order the rears. Got them in the other day and decided to update the thread with a pic of the rear cocomats.

These are a really nice alternative for those of you looking for something different.

1AF862DB-865E-4BA7-8E9A-00D8C69595D5.jpeg

Reactions: theothertom
There is no choice for a single piece rear when you put in the vehicle info...
For the rear, I ordered it as a runner/deck mat for $165. I ordered them separately so it worked out fine. You may want to email them and ask what specifically to order. They were pretty responsive when I emailed them. They may have you pick the 4 seat mat option, but since it’s a Tesla, they know that the rear is one piece. Perhaps it will be cheaper that way too. I wish I had ordered the front and rears together.