Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Deliveries/VIN Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's fantastic!

Sine we have our own thread now, what are your thoughts on PPF etc re CO?

You know, I've had a couple cars through a few winters here with some pretty heavy snow buildup, and they've turned out fine. I'm not really a normal owner though, I plan to drive this MY into the ground (for a long time). So if you want to keep it looking really really nice, I think it might be worth the investment of getting at least the Tesla store PPF.

That's fantastic!

Since we have our own thread now, what are your thoughts on PPF etc re CO?

BTW this is what the guy picking up in Superior said to me in the other thread:

@captainreynold picking up in Superior here; just got mine at 192XXX; very similar config to yours; ordered 4/18

He's a little ahead of you on the order time, but behind me so I'm guessing the Littleton SC is just taking their sweet time to do the firmware update.

Got ahold of the Littleton SC (finally) because I was worried about being out of town given the short time from VIN assignment to delivery.

The woman on the phone stated that they had not updated the firmware on all of their vehicles on their lot yet and were waiting for the downloads to come "in waves." Odd, but means that there might be vehicles there still that will be a short turn from VIN Assignment to delivery. Given my order date, I still remain hopeful that I am one that is already on the lot there, just waiting for the proper firmware to be loaded.

Now I'm wishing I had asked about how many deliveries they were going to make this week.

Got ahold of the Littleton SC (finally) because I was worried about being out of town given the short time from VIN assignment to delivery.

The woman on the phone stated that they had not updated the firmware on all of their vehicles on their lot yet and were waiting for the downloads to come "in waves." Odd, but means that there might be vehicles there still that will be a short turn from VIN Assignment to delivery. Given my order date, I still remain hopeful that I am one that is already on the lot there, just waiting for the proper firmware to be loaded.

Now I'm wishing I had asked about how many deliveries they were going to make this week.
Thanks for the update. I'm in a similar boat. Will be out of town starting tmrw till likely next Sunday. So likely won't take delivery till the week of the 7th.

Thanks for the update. I'm in a similar boat. Will be out of town starting tmrw till likely next Sunday. So likely won't take delivery till the week of the 7th.

I see we ordered effectively at the same time, different configuration though. I'm curious, have your delivery dates bounced around as much as mine? I'm a data-minded person so I of course obsessively charted my projected delivery progress. Would be interesting to see another person's experience who's picking up at the same service center as me.

1622067081816.png

I see we ordered effectively at the same time, different configuration though. I'm curious, have your delivery dates bounced around as much as mine? I'm a data-minded person so I of course obsessively charted my projected delivery progress. Would be interesting to see another person's experience who's picking up at the same service center as me.

View attachment 666588
Initially when I ordered my dates were mid-May to early-June (in line with your dates), that slowly shifted to early-June to mid-June then to mid-June to late-June. There may have been brief period where it did dip back into May dates, but I wasn't playing close attention.

But then for approximately a two week stretch I just had "6-10 weeks from order placed date." Last night it switched to June 19 - June 30.

Great chart work btw.

Initially when I ordered my dates were mid-May to early-June (in line with your dates), that slowly shifted to early-June to mid-June then to mid-June to late-June. There may have been brief period where it did dip back into May dates, but I wasn't playing close attention.

But then for approximately a two week stretch I just had "6-10 weeks from order placed date." Last night it switched to June 19 - June 30.

Great chart work btw.

I only sacrificed my sanity to keep it updated daily, haha