Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Deliveries/VIN Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Model Y Performance on 03/27/2021 and still waiting for a VIN and estimated delivery. For a while it just kept slipping on the account page now it’s just blank and customer service says “by end of quarter so end of June”.

I'm in Springs, ordered 4/13 MSM. No VIN yet! Got a text from Tesla Delivery a couple days ago saying they think the car should arrive next week, and confirmed I could pick up. My SA says he expects cars to start arriving next week as well. From where, I do not know.

I'm in Springs, ordered 4/13 MSM. No VIN yet! Got a text from Tesla Delivery a couple days ago saying they think the car should arrive next week, and confirmed I could pick up. My SA says he expects cars to start arriving next week as well. From where, I do not know.

They are probably arriving from the Fremont factory. I don't think any of the CO locations have very many spaces. Hopefully mine is at the Littleton lot with an update on the way soon, or at least coming next week. Kills me to see how many people are all of a sudden getting their VINs in the other thread with order dates far later than mine

ill post some pictures from superior later on my way home from work, but there was that video from Tuesday of their lot completely filled

I meant parking spaces in total. That still is more than I expected, wow. Really wish I had put my order in at Superior because I'd probably have it already.

Pretty incredible the lengths the employees at Tesla go to tell me absolutely nothing about the status. They don't acknowledge anything I ask about firmware updates and whether they have done them or not, or whether they have been making very many deliveries at all.

I meant parking spaces in total. That still is more than I expected, wow. Really wish I had put my order in at Superior because I'd probably have it already.

Pretty incredible the lengths the employees at Tesla go to tell me absolutely nothing about the status. They don't acknowledge anything I ask about firmware updates and whether they have done them or not, or whether they have been making very many deliveries at all.
I would not have thought ordering at a center would be different then ordering online... I would like to think that we'd be notified when it's being built and that our cars are not just sitting on a lot in the sun for a week or two (or more) if one turns out to be yours. I'm surprised how long you've waited even given you didn't hit "I'm Ready" till 4/12. I ordered later then you and have a EDD of 6/6 - 6/26. Hope you get yours really soon!

Waited until just now to see that video... truly impressive how many Model Ys are just sitting there. One of those has got to be mine, I would assume, but no word at all on a VIN or delivery date...
It's impressive for sure. Guessing that the 'Factory Hold' is still an issue. Wish there was a more updated article..

What's the cost for home charging (installing the 240 Volt outlet at least) that anyone has been quoted or paid, if you don't mind sharing.. I realized not to mention right away that it's for Tesla charging as that seems to up the price.

What's the cost for home charging (installing the 240 Volt outlet at least) that anyone has been quoted or paid, if you don't mind sharing.. I realized not to mention right away that it's for Tesla charging as that seems to up the price.
I have two quotes that are both about $1,400 for labor! And I have what should be a simple setup. I already ordered the Wall Charger online but haven’t received it yet.

Reactions: SeveralDragons
It's impressive for sure. Guessing that the 'Factory Hold' is still an issue. Wish there was a more updated article..

It’s not, they’ve been releasing VINS all over the country starting tuesday. For some reason our service centers here have been releasing VINs at a snail’s pace.

I got quoted 1200 for labor. Said no thanks and ran my own 6/3 THHN cable for $125 plus the cost of the Tesla charger.