Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Deliveries/VIN Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings, Captain. I ordered my Red MY LR (5 seats, w/ Tow Hitch) on 5/18. Eagerly awaiting pickup, but the gorram delivery estimate (4-12 weeks) disappeared from the ruttin website last week.

I have a trip to California in July, and it would be shiny if I could get my awesome new car before then, but at this point I'm loosing faith in that.

This is a tight budget move for me. I just paid off my Outback, and am almost debt free, when I decided to get this car. Bah, you only live once, right? I have wanted a Tesla since my coworker bought a Model S right after they came out, and finally I'm in a position where I can just barely manage it. But as gas prices raise, I'm feeling better about the decision. :)

I commute about a total of 90 - 100 miles each day, so I will be putting a lot of miles on this vehicle, and I'm looking forward to never having to stop for gas in the middle of winter again.

Reactions: SeveralDragons
I got an EDD!!!

Ordered 5/18.
1622737018290.png

Reactions: boulder.dude
Sorry for being off-topic, I’ve had damage on two Gemini wheels on my S and rather than replacing the second, I‘m considering trying 21’s. Does anyone Colorado local have a clean set for sale, or have buying advice? I’ve really only been checking this site so far.

Sorry for being off-topic, I’ve had damage on two Gemini wheels on my S and rather than replacing the second, I‘m considering trying 21’s. Does anyone Colorado local have a clean set for sale, or have buying advice? I’ve really only been checking this site so far.
Didnt realize this thread was for Model Y - way more off topic than I realized! Enjoy your cars when you get them!

I posted this in the other delivery thread yesterday but thought to share with other CO peeps who may not have seen it.

Picked up yesterday (6/5) from the local SC. Process was great, in that they said the paperwork was in the car, to take as long as I wanted to look the car over and just bring them the signed docs when I was done. I couldn't find any issues and am really impressed. Drove to the mountains today and it handles amazingly well! Be patient, it's worth the wait and torment. Good luck to all!

Attachments

• 20210606_161737.jpg
    20210606_161737.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210606_133552.jpg
    20210606_133552.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: FinalAsgard
I posted this in the other delivery thread yesterday but thought to share with other CO peeps who may not have seen it.

Picked up yesterday (6/5) from the local SC. Process was great, in that they said the paperwork was in the car, to take as long as I wanted to look the car over and just bring them the signed docs when I was done. I couldn't find any issues and am really impressed. Drove to the mountains today and it handles amazingly well! Be patient, it's worth the wait and torment. Good luck to all!

That's fantastic, very happy for you!

Did you get it at Superior?

Have you heard anything on your order yet?

mine is now July delivery at the moment

Not yet. I had emailed SA (Morgan) a bit over a week ago, but got an auto reply that was blank. I stopped in at the Superior center last week and mentioned I got a blank auto reply and they said, oh sorry about that he's out of town. They did a check for me, but were reluctant to give much info.

I'm guessing nothing has happened with his orders in the interim. I've seen this blank auto reply so many times in IT, when folks set it but forget to add a message, but I was worried he left Tesla or something.

I'm hoping he gives me an update this week.

Not yet. I had emailed SA (Morgan) a bit over a week ago, but got an auto reply that was blank. I stopped in at the Superior center last week and mentioned I got a blank auto reply and they said, oh sorry about that he's out of town. They did a check for me, but were reluctant to give much info.

I'm guessing nothing has happened with his orders in the interim. I've seen this blank auto reply so many times in IT, when folks set it but forget to add a message, but I was worried he left Tesla or something.

I'm hoping he gives me an update this week.
I ordered 4/27, Got a VIN 5/28, it arrived in CO on 6/2, and I picked it up on 6/5. the Build date was 5/23. I found calling the superior location way more informative then the person who emailed me as they were located in Nevada.

I ordered 4/27, Got a VIN 5/28, it arrived in CO on 6/2, and I picked it up on 6/5. the Build date was 5/23. I found calling the superior location way more informative then the person who emailed me as they were located in Nevada.

Yeah, SA Morgan is at the Superior location. So far he's been a good SA, just out of town last week. He hasn't mislead or overpromised so far.