Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Deliveries/VIN Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you need to contact them about? My experience has been with both vehicles that they'll call and text you when they have any info at all.

The one time I was replied to they said they would check to see if I have a pre-production VIN and would get back to me the next day... that never happened, I also wanted to change my configuration and waited four days to hear back and since I knew I likely wouldn't get a response I ended up calling the generic Tesla number and doing it that way.

Anybody have Rikki as a SA at the Colorado Springs location? Response has been pretty much non existent and I have no way of contacting contacting the store. Just curious if anybody else experienced this.
I don't think I have a specific SA assigned to me, but I don't get any response from anybody that I email or text there. Going in I get a good response though.

So... I made a change of plans. I found a Blue (Black interior) Model Y Performance on the Existing Inventory page... After days of refreshing that page a few times an hour.

It's $5k more than I wanted to spend... and I was really looking forward to getting the white interior, however, I pick up the car on Tuesday! I have upcoming travel at work and it was looking more and more likely that it would interfere with my original car delivery. So yeah!

So... I made a change of plans. I found a Blue (Black interior) Model Y Performance on the Existing Inventory page... After days of refreshing that page a few times an hour.

It's $5k more than I wanted to spend... and I was really looking forward to getting the white interior, however, I pick up the car on Tuesday! I have upcoming travel at work and it was looking more and more likely that it would interfere with my original car delivery. So yeah!
Nice! Congrats!

Preordered all floor mats, rear seat protector, roof shade, external hard drive, but canceled my order after getting jerked around my Tesla. MSRP IS $410+ tax, willing to let TMC owners have for $325. Please text me at (619)362-9434. Located in downtown Denver.

A little more context, ordered MYLR, FSD, upgraded rims, 5 seater on May 13th. Delivery date given, June 20th. Throughout the process, pushed to July 20th, no problem, this is second car.
Two days before delivery, pulled FSD. Next day, delivery day pushed to September and VIN pulled. Didn’t care for that practice, said screw it, canceled order. Purchased classic Camaro, never looked back.

Waiting on that Youtube video! But I think you said you’ll be traveling.

A little more context, ordered MYLR, FSD, upgraded rims, 5 seater on May 13th. Delivery date given, June 20th. Throughout the process, pushed to July 20th, no problem, this is second car.
Two days before delivery, pulled FSD. Next day, delivery day pushed to September and VIN pulled. Didn’t care for that practice, said screw it, canceled order. Purchased classic Camaro, never looked back.
Very interesting they would cancel your car for removing FSD. I thought this was a software upgrade which would not affect anything else on the car. Tesla makes no sense at times

Hey friends!
Ordered 6/25 from Superior our MYLR 7 seat in White/Black with induction, no tow, no FSD. Sitting currently with the September EDD though upon initially ordering we were sitting at end of July to the beginning of August.
Obviously no VIN as of right now.
Just playing the waiting game. 🙂

Hey friends!
Ordered 6/25 from Superior our MYLR 7 seat in White/Black with induction, no tow, no FSD. Sitting currently with the September EDD though upon initially ordering we were sitting at end of July to the beginning of August.
Obviously no VIN as of right now.
Just playing the waiting game. 🙂
If you get anxious (and after you’re assigned a VIN), visit your local showroom and they should have more accurate dates. I had some questions before canceling and they were able to give me exact dates.

Reactions: nship03
Also, VIN No. 214,XXX

Figured I'd see if anybody here in the CO area has any updates. Currently I am sitting at August 27th-September 10th.

For the folks that have gotten VINs or deliveries... How long did it take once you got your VIN until it was delievered to CO? Basically, how long does shipping from factory to Colorado area take?

Figured I'd see if anybody here in the CO area has any updates. Currently I am sitting at August 27th-September 10th.

For the folks that have gotten VINs or deliveries... How long did it take once you got your VIN until it was delievered to CO? Basically, how long does shipping from factory to Colorado area take?
Took a couple days from getting a VIN until I could schedule a delivery. Then it was a couple more days for an available slot.

I'm sitting at October-November tentative EDD. I don't feel like much movement has really happened here in CO, seems like there is quite a lot going on for the east coast and some of the midwest. Hopeful that CO will be sooner rather than later.

my order is a week after yours, with the same EDD, except its white/black.