Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Deliveries/VIN Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone interested in a Gemini wheel & tire to have as a spare? Has ~ 5K miles, still a great amount of tread! $420 obo

Attachments

• 20210916_124231.jpg
    20210916_124231.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210916_121845.jpg
    20210916_121845.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 44
anyone getting updates these days? Still no EDD after 30 days…
Have you filled out your selections for financing and trade? Given that current lead times would cause loan approval and trade estimates to expire, probably best to put down cash and no trade until you're closer to purchase time.

Orders without the financing / trade selections specified don't get queued up and often don't get assigned an EDD.

Have you filled out your selections for financing and trade? Given that current lead times would cause loan approval and trade estimates to expire, probably best to put down cash and no trade until you're closer to purchase time.

Orders without the financing / trade selections specified don't get queued up and often don't get assigned an EDD.

This is what it looks like. Planning on paying cash and trading something in. Both have been selected since day 1. RN # removed obviously...

Attachments

• Tesla page.JPG
    Tesla page.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: mrwug
So I wrote my delivery center today just to see if I was complete and they noted that I was. They also suggested that on their end they can see an EDD of January/early February but that things are subject to change.

"While it’s only an estimate, in our system, I’m seeing late January/early February"
"This could, of course, shift or change in either direction, but that’s what we’re seeing for now."

Good to know I'm at least in the que. Now to stop obsessing over the uncertainty.

I have a vent and a delivery estimate and it says that Tesla will reach out to me to schedule delivery soon.

I have not entered my bank account number because I don't then to the just randomly take the money out of my account before i see the car.

But I do want to pay in cash.

Anybody have any guidance on how to do this? Can I just show up with a cashier's check?

I have a vent and a delivery estimate and it says that Tesla will reach out to me to schedule delivery soon.

I have not entered my bank account number because I don't then to the just randomly take the money out of my account before i see the car.

But I do want to pay in cash.

Anybody have any guidance on how to do this? Can I just show up with a cashier's check?
I used a cashier’s check at the Superior SC with no problem back in June.