Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado EDD MYLR ordered December 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purpose of thread: I would like to know if people are still waiting on their MYLR that had been ordered in December 2021 and they live in Colorado? ( geography might make a difference)

Order date: 12/28
Latest EDD: July 18-end of August
Make : MYLR
Color: Blue
FSD: no
Tow hitch: no
Seating: 5
Wheels : Gemini

Any tips to speed up delivery? ( no I am not willing to add FSD)

December? There are many people who ordered in July and August 21 that are still waiting. There are numerous threads with people discussing order dates and ever-later EDDs. My order was July 21 with an original EDD of October 21. My most recent May-June 22 EDD just got pushed to July -Aug 22. I'm in Northern California.

From the order tracker page, seems like 80% of the people who ordered in October-Dec are still waiting.

The biggest thing is probably to make sure all of your information is correct and you have things set to cash and no trade-in (you can change it later). Finally, make sure they haven't put a hold on your order without telling you or there isn't some other issue preventing them from processing your order. This happened to us - they put a hold on our order for no reason and without us knowing. We only found out when I called our SA.

December? There are many people who ordered in July and August 21 that are still waiting. There are numerous threads with people discussing order dates and ever-later EDDs. My order was July 21 with an original EDD of October 21. My most recent May-June 22 EDD just got pushed to July -Aug 22. I'm in Northern California.

From the order tracker page, seems like 80% of the people who ordered in October-Dec are still waiting.

The biggest thing is probably to make sure all of your information is correct and you have things set to cash and no trade-in (you can change it later). Finally, make sure they haven't put a hold on your order without telling you or there isn't some other issue preventing them from processing your order. This happened to us - they put a hold on our order for no reason and without us knowing. We only found out when I called our SA.
Why would people be waiting from last August? Are the 6 month estimates totally a lie from Tesla? Or could it be the list is not updated of people actually got their car? I have my profile set to cash.

Also have they stated why you keep getting pushed back? What was the reason they put your order on hold?
The SA had no idea. He said he was going to try to find out what happened but he didn't get any information, so I don't know if he didn't really try or if nobody was able to give him any other info.

It actually happened twice. Once when we first switched our MY RWD order to and AWD order in February 21. We found out that they had put our order on hold in May or June 21. We took the hold off in July 21. They put it on hold again around November. We found out about it this time when we called for a status update in December.

It has been extremely frustrating to say the least. We have had a reservation (and they have had our $2500) since November 2019.

Why would people be waiting from last August? Are the 6 month estimates totally a lie from Tesla? Or could it be the list is not updated of people actually got their car? I have my profile set to cash.
Yes, the EDDs don't mean a whole lot apparently. There are many posts of people talking about the ever-changing EDDs and extremely long (and longer than initially told) waits. Performance models have gotten preferential treatment for delivery.

We ordered a long time ago and have a much lower price than the current price. I don't know if this has anything to do with getting passed over for a delivery or not, but people with the same configuration, that ordered long after us, have received their car.

Purpose of thread: I would like to know if people are still waiting on their MYLR that had been ordered in December 2021 and they live in Colorado? ( geography might make a difference)

I have the exact same configuration, cash, no trade and ordered 12/10 (profile complete same day) EDD most recently 7/14-8/25. Live in New Mexico but picking up in Co. Springs.

Reactions: Brimine

I have the same order, except added towhitch, and order date was almost a month earlier, on 12-4-21. I am in Durango, delivery likely in Colorado Springs. Latest EDD is Sept. 7-Oct. 19. This seems surprisingly lone. I wonder if I should call about whether there is an unknown hold on this one? How does one find who/where to call?

Yes! I would call and ask if you have a hold. I had one because I did not complete my finances section. The SA twitched it to cash to avoid me having to apply to multiple loans ( they are good for only 60 days). Once you get a VIN assignment they can switch you to a loan. Is there a Service Center near you? I ended up getting one this month only because it was damaged during transportation. It was minor damage and they showed me the Tesla repair sheet and they took money off the car, so I took it! Best of luck, but yes call!

I have the same order, except added towhitch, and order date was almost a month earlier, on 12-4-21. I am in Durango, delivery likely in Colorado Springs. Latest EDD is Sept. 7-Oct. 19. This seems surprisingly lone. I wonder if I should call about whether there is an unknown hold on this one? How does one find who/where to call?
EDD is now Sept. 18-Oct. 23, so not getting better. I did check and there is no hold on my account. Also, the SA I spoke with at Colorado Springs said that I was likely to get delivery "this summer" but that was a few weeks ago...no sign of the magical 2-week window that seems to be the next step to a VIN.

With the exception of the wheels, this is the configuration we ordered earlier this year (Atlanta) and Tesla have been pressuring us to take delivery.