Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD/EAP add on option disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order on 12/21/21, with a current EDD of 8/13-8/27 (MYLR Blue/white, Gemini, no tow, no FSD). I added FSD in the past and removed it(after trade in quote), but the option was still available up until yesterday when it disappeared. Does this mean I’ve been soft matched with a VIN or a VIN is coming soon?

P.S. This is my second two week EDD. I’m usually a patient person, but when I placed my order I was given an estimate of Feb-March for delivery. It’s now August 😩😩😩. I’m also located in Denver, Colorado.

I placed my order on 12/21/21, with a current EDD of 8/13-8/27 (MYLR Blue/white, Gemini, no tow, no FSD). I added FSD in the past and removed it(after trade in quote), but the option was still available up until yesterday when it disappeared. Does this mean I’ve been soft matched with a VIN or a VIN is coming soon?

P.S. This is my second two week EDD. I’m usually a patient person, but when I placed my order I was given an estimate of Feb-March for delivery. It’s now August 😩😩😩. I’m also located in Denver, Colorado.
Hard to say since you added removed FSD already. Have you checked the source code to see if you have a VIN yet?

I'm past my 15th EDD update, somewhere around 10 have been two week EDDs; so be ready to have your patience tested (maybe).

Hard to say since you added removed FSD already. Have you checked the source code to see if you have a VIN yet?

I'm past my 15th EDD update, somewhere around 10 have been two week EDDs; so be ready to have your patience tested (maybe).
I checked last week, but thanks for reminding me! Hopefully we both receive a VIN soon. I’ve been scheduling overnight test drives to hold me over. lol 😂 Unfortunately Tesla sells the demo models at the end of every quarter, so none have been available this quarter.

I have

I have the same thing. Once you added and removed FSD once, the button disappears. Afterwards, you can only use the direct link or contact a SA to add or remove it. It’s no biggie, I used the direct link to add FSD again.

Reactions: mjplugged