Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR to MYP - Delivery Timelines?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Blue MYLR with Gemini wheels on 1/28. I kept on seeing all the cars in Inventory with the upgraded wheels and decided that maybe that will help me get the car sooner. Then I thought that MYP is a great value as an extra $1500 will give all the MYP goodies. Changed from MYLR to MYP last night. My delivery date is still 4/8 to 5/21 and let us see if this change makes the car come sooner. Will keep y'all posted....

I ordered a Blue MYLR with Gemini wheels on 1/28. I kept on seeing all the cars in Inventory with the upgraded wheels and decided that maybe that will help me get the car sooner. Then I thought that MYP is a great value as an extra $1500 will give all the MYP goodies. Changed from MYLR to MYP last night. My delivery date is still 4/8 to 5/21 and let us see if this change makes the car come sooner. Will keep y'all posted....
When I was waiting, it seemed like it took a couple of days after a change, before the EDD would be affected.