Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Complimentary MY All-Weather Protection Kit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from Tesla (I am an owner of a May 2020 MYLR, VIN 60XX, without previously installed all-weather protection kit):

Order your complimentary Model Y All-Weather Protection Kit by entering your exclusive promo code at checkout: [redacted].
With easy self-installation, the All-Weather Protection Kit can reduce the risk of paint damage from stone chips in areas where heavy salt, sand or gravel is used to improve winter road conditions. Learn more about maximizing your range and maintaining your Model Y in cold weather with our winter driving tips.

The promo code does not currently work, but given it's a $90 value, hopefully it does soon - pretty cool goodwill gesture for those of us in the northern US that ordered before this became standard.

Just got an email from Tesla (I am an owner of a May 2020 MYLR, VIN 60XX, without previously installed all-weather protection kit):

The promo code does not currently work, but given it's a $90 value, hopefully it does soon - pretty cool goodwill gesture for those of us in the northern US that ordered before this became standard.

Same here. Promotion code does not work.

Same here, promo code is invalid.

Odd they are just now shipping this since winter is winding down for most.
This is par for the course. They didn't OEM have all winter mats from the Tesla store until two years after the Model Y came out. Great for third party accessory sites but bad for anyone that wanted OEM parts. They STILL do not have replacement wiper blades on shop.tesla.com

Reactions: RNHurt