Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmation to June 13 2024 Shareholder Meeting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, was happy to receive an invitation to attend the Shareholder meeting on June 13, 2024. But when I RSVP'd yes, with a + one, received a screen saying that they will need to send me a confirmation to attend. I have checked on Twitter / X and a number of people have the same question, but no answers from Tesla Investor Relations. I also sent an email to [email protected], screenshot here, and no reply. It doesn't seem Tesla IR has a phone number either. Anyone else figure this out yet?

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 7.17.54 AM.png

Hi, was happy to receive an invitation to attend the Shareholder meeting on June 13, 2024. But when I RSVP'd yes, with a + one, received a screen saying that they will need to send me a confirmation to attend. I have checked on Twitter / X and a number of people have the same question, but no answers from Tesla Investor Relations. I also sent an email to [email protected], screenshot here, and no reply. It doesn't seem Tesla IR has a phone number either. Anyone else figure this out yet?

View attachment 1054625
Same for me. I too have tried both the contact form and the [email protected] email with no results.