Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[CONFIRMED INCORRECT] Performance price raised again, now 69k base includes PUP still

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wonder if this will impact the refund process or if this is only for new owners going forward, not sure how many people actually took advantage and ordered a P3D+ when it was at the lower price, mostly existing owners like myself that were hoping to get something out of the change.

• Disagree
Reactions: Lem89
So will people now complain that the price changed, and send Tesla a 5000$ check so that they don't feel like they bought a car cheaper than they should have? :D

Things never ever work that way.

Pushing a position like that is either being ignorant, being a troll, or being obtuse.

Last edited:
Was just settling in as well.. :(

tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: SigNC and super20g
Wonder if this will impact the refund process or if this is only for new owners going forward, not sure how many people actually took advantage and ordered a P3D+ when it was at the lower price, mostly existing owners like myself that were hoping to get something out of the change.
The price does not appear to be raised to me. I think you selected the AutoPilot option on the website which raised the price of the Telsa Model 3 Performance on the ordering page.