Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Congratulations! Your full Self-Driving Capability upgrade was successful" message

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this message today when I entered the MX. What gives? I always had FSD on my MX AP2.0 and am on 2020.8.1.1 installed two days back.

Did i miss an announcement of some sort?

Attachments

• IMG_7350.jpeg
    IMG_7350.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 151
Got this same notice when I started up my Model X . However, I can't see anywhere where I can activate this. On normal autopilot and Autosteer, I don't notice it doing anything different than it has before. I just got this update maybe two days ago. Has anyone else gotten this notification? And do you know what is needed to activate this?

Reactions: Howardn
One thing I have noticed is the MX is constantly alerting me if I try to run through a red light while on AP showing the traffic light in the display too and to immediately take over. This is on AP 2.0. Maybe new for 8.1.1

Got a similar notice too on my MX. However since I have EAP instead of FSD, it says “Congratulations! Your Enhanced Autopilot upgrade was successful”

What does this mean? What new functionality was added and/or do we need to activate anything to benefit from this upgrade?