Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

connecting wall connector with VPN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the VPN is on your router, you just need to connect to the WiFi network provided by your router, like any other device on your local network. The VPN is generally from your home network out, so just connect the Wall Connector to your home network like any other device ( phone or computer). Nothing special.

Also, make sure and follow the instructions carefully. First you must connect your phone or computer directly to the Wall Connector in order to configure the Wall Connector on your home network. This is a separate connection from your home network. Follow the instructions on how to commission your wall connector.

Also, make sure and follow the instructions carefully. First you must connect your phone or computer directly to the Wall Connector in order to configure the Wall Connector on your home network. This is a separate connection from your home network. Follow the instructions on how to commission your wall connector.
Thanks DD, I did the set up from my computer upstairs rather than my phone. Seemed easier and it looks like I was successful. Now I need my car so I have something to charge, lol. As it turns out, I drove two hours to pick my car up, had all paperwork signed... then the delivery lady says, I have some bad news. A rear seatbelt is not functioning correctly and she cannot release the car to me until it is taken care of....Would have been nice to have gotten a heads up prior to my drive. Bummer.

Reactions: DerbyDave