Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering selling 19" Gemini wheels after delivery (San Diego/LA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of getting a 20" TST set from TSportline, really like the Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3+ tires which aren't available in the correct 19" size.

Anyone locally interested in a 19" Gemini set (OEM tires mounted, including TPMS)? I'll probably wait a bit before swapping, so they might have a few hundred miles wear. Thinking of $2K (considering the similar set for Model 3 with winter tires is $3.5K new).

• Love
Reactions: RoBoRaT and XY2B
I'm thinking of getting a 20" TST set from TSportline, really like the Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3+ tires which aren't available in the correct 19" size.

Anyone locally interested in a 19" Gemini set (OEM tires mounted, including TPMS)? I'll probably wait a bit before swapping, so they might have a few hundred miles wear. Thinking of $2K (considering the similar set for Model 3 with winter tires is $3.5K new).

Interested, in SD area.
Keep me posted, and don't ding my 19" wheels :D.

Reactions: frankvb
Are the 20" TST's from Tsportline better than the 20" induction wheels?
I like them better, just received a few and they look good (bought them based on their web pictures). I've not seen the Induction wheels in person, but I don't like the look of them from posted images/Tesla website. As well, I prefer the Michelin A/S3+ tires over the OEM ones.

BTW: If I had changed my config to the Induction wheels, my Y price would have gone up with $4K...

So nothing performance related or driving dynamics? Just esthetics. Why 4K? I thought the upgrade was $2k? I noticed the wheels from Tsportsline were $2300 so still more than the induction wheels.
SInce I ordered in September price of the Model Y went up by 1K, and FSD also went up by 1K. Any change would have triggered re-pricing. Only thing performance related is the better tires, that was just an added bonus for me, main reason was indeed esthetics.

Thanks for the interest, but I've got a buyer lined up at the moment.

Note that (if your location is indeed Texas) shipping is horrendously expensive.

Thanks Frank.
Apollo Wheels on deck!

FYI, they fit in a Model 3 :D
20200604_184642.jpg
20200604_184710.jpg 20200604_184754.jpg

Reactions: frankvb