Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact Executive Team via MyTesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

K-MTG

Sunshade Captain of TMC
Oct 24, 2015
Irvine, CA
Just saw this new contact form on MyTesla! Definitely appreciate the openness between customers and executives. Thanks @JonMc, I am sure you were behind this. :)

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 10.20.48 AM.png

Oh geez... I don't want to get our service center in trouble, but I might have to use this since my SC does not return calls or emails, unavailable for in-person visits, and status of replacement seat (which they broke while replacing the other seat, along with breaking my B-pillar trim, along with running over something and puncturing my tire) is still unknown after 2 months. Getting really inconvenient having a broken seat, but that's not even all the issues I still have on my what 4 month car from their "repairs". Hope that qualifies at least as real issue.

Reactions: Peteybabes
Oh geez... I don't want to get our service center in trouble, but I might have to use this since my SC does not return calls or emails, unavailable for in-person visits, and status of replacement seat (which they broke while replacing the other seat, along with breaking my B-pillar trim, along with running over something and puncturing my tire) is still unknown after 2 months. Getting really inconvenient having a broken seat, but that's not even all the issues I still have on my what 4 month car from their "repairs". Hope that qualifies at least as real issue.
sounds plausible and seems you've tried everything else outside of actually visiting them, i'd say go for it and let us know what your experiences are.