TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Contact Executive Team via MyTesla

Discussion in 'Model X' started by K-MTG, Jul 21, 2017.

1. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Just saw this new contact form on MyTesla! Definitely appreciate the openness between customers and executives. Thanks @JonMc, I am sure you were behind this. :)

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 10.20.48 AM.png

• Informative x 4
    • Helpful x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. Peteybabes

Peteybabes redneck drivin' a tesla...

we should clarify what "support" is so that the executive team doesn't suddenly become inundated with simple tasks/requests.

• Like x 1
  3. outie

outie Active Member

What warrants escalation to executive review? I can't imagine all the little issues are being sent to them just because everyone perceives issues differently.

4. MXWing

MXWing Active Member

HELP.... EXECUTIVE HELP NEEDED URGENT

GPS says only 90 miles to Big Bear.

After I got to the top of the mountain, I burned 200 miles of range. Average speed was approx 85mph.

• Funny x 7
    • Like x 1
  5. MXwing0

MXwing0 Member

Oh geez... I don't want to get our service center in trouble, but I might have to use this since my SC does not return calls or emails, unavailable for in-person visits, and status of replacement seat (which they broke while replacing the other seat, along with breaking my B-pillar trim, along with running over something and puncturing my tire) is still unknown after 2 months. Getting really inconvenient having a broken seat, but that's not even all the issues I still have on my what 4 month car from their "repairs". Hope that qualifies at least as real issue.

• Like x 1
  6. Peteybabes

Peteybabes redneck drivin' a tesla...

sounds plausible and seems you've tried everything else outside of actually visiting them, i'd say go for it and let us know what your experiences are.

7. MXwing0

MXwing0 Member

Heh. We did actually visit them (longish drive) and they promised to follow up last Monday and have owner advisor call me back after I told them I couldn't contact anyone and no one was responding to us. They haven't, sigh.