Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contactless delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am about to pickup my model 3 tomorrow. Since it is contactless delivery right now. If anything happend like I found damage to the car, can I refuse to take the delivery? But who should I talk to since this is contactless delivery.

If "Arlington" means "Arlington Texas", then you need to make sure you specify to people here you are asking questions of, that you are talking about Texas (a state that tesla can not legally sell their cars in), so what you read has to be Texas specific.

Pickup experiences are likely to be different in Texas, as well as how rejecting a car would work... because in Texas its likely you have to pay FIRST before you go get the car, while in many other states, you can pay WHILE you are picking up the car.

Since tesla doesnt have a return policy any longer, and in Texas you have to pay first (because they cant sell in texas) you might want to check into what your options actually are. I dont know because I am in california, but I suspect that, because there is no return policy any longer, there likely is no "reject the car" in Texas because the car would have already been accepted.

However, for all I know, tesla may be handling Texas stuff differently. you really need to ask people from your state on here who have picked up very recently, or ask your sales advisor.