Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Control issue for games

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed that since day 1 I can't properly play some of the Atari games because the left scroller on the steering wheel appears to be pressed when it isn't. In a game like Asteroids the usually means the ship spins around continuously. At the top of the screen I see a message that says "Too much right".

Anyone else see this?

I’m having an issue where my passenger side mirror doesn’t retract or open all the way. I have to manually pop it out all the way for it to work correctly. I’ve done this a few times the past couple of months. When it has this issue it’s really loose and jiggly. It has to be forced into place. I’m wondering if it needs some WD40 or something. Anyone else have this issue and did you get it resolved? I setup a mobile appointment to have it checked. I’ll provide an update after it’s worked on.

I’m having an issue where my passenger side mirror doesn’t retract or open all the way. I have to manually pop it out all the way for it to work correctly. I’ve done this a few times the past couple of months. When it has this issue it’s really loose and jiggly. It has to be forced into place. I’m wondering if it needs some WD40 or something. Anyone else have this issue and did you get it resolved? I setup a mobile appointment to have it checked. I’ll provide an update after it’s worked on.

This would be better as a separate post, instead of a reply to a 3 year old post about a different topic.

I hope everything works out okay though. I have a high level of confidence in the mobile techs. You're in good hands.

I've noticed that since day 1 I can't properly play some of the Atari games because the left scroller on the steering wheel appears to be pressed when it isn't. In a game like Asteroids the usually means the ship spins around continuously. At the top of the screen I see a message that says "Too much right".

Anyone else see this?
I can’t manage to get the ship to fire I. Asteroids. Any ideas?