Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Controls/Driving/Regen Braking

Regen Braking option disappeared after 2020.48.10 update?

• yes

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Brand spanking new owner here. So after I updated to 2020.48.10, I noticed the Regen Braking option (Low, Standard) has disappeared. See attached photo. Is this normal? Does anyone have this same "issue" or Tesla just completely remove that option? Thank you.

Attachments

• driving regen.jpg
    driving regen.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 58
Yes, Tesla removed this option for owners of 2021 Model Y, unfortunately. Sales advisor I spoke with over the weekend while in for a second test drive said that Tesla removed it because people were complaining they weren't getting as much range as they expected, and apparently Tesla determined that lack of regen in the lower setting was a significant contributing factor. So, they decided they knew best for everyone (in a very Apple-esque move, sadly) and removed the option.

no. 2020 LR AWD. Would like to vote for that but both options are 'yes' :)
haha..sorry about that. like i said, a newbie here. still can't figure out why this is a poll. i didnt mean to do a poll, just a question being asked to the group of owners. When I was with BMW forum, it was so much simpler to just post and read. Thanks for all your replies though.