Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool webapp for model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooops, just noticed that praise was given to the wrong person. :wink:
Of course it should have been addressed to master, but I guessed you figured that out in the meantime. :smile:

Been using your page for a bit more than a week now and I really like it!

There's just one thing: is it possible to get the news for Switzerland from other sites?
Because the ones you picked (blick and blickamabend) are, well, rather tabloid style and if you could add some more "serious" news-feeds, that would be awesome.

Ooops, just noticed that praise was given to the wrong person. :wink:
Of course it should have been addressed to master, but I guessed you figured that out in the meantime. :smile:

Been using your page for a bit more than a week now and I really like it!

There's just one thing: is it possible to get the news for Switzerland from other sites?
Because the ones you picked (blick and blickamabend) are, well, rather tabloid style and if you could add some more "serious" news-feeds, that would be awesome.

Sure, if you have some links ill happily add them.

Hello master.
I like your Page a lot and use it very often since I found out it exists.
There are two things I miss:
1. with your clock I can see now 3 to 4 clocks in my tesla while driving. Please keep the analog-style, I like it very much and there arme two digital clocks shown constantly anyways.
BUT what I miss is the date, because this is never shown anywhere while driving. I think just the day next to 3o'clock is good enough, like many analog wrist-watches have.
2. normally I don't follow this forum. In germany I follow the tff-forum.de like many, many drivers in germany do. Do you think you can switch that like the rss-feeds related to the GPS-position or give a change to choose in the options?

Best greatings from germany to norway...
and keep on going your doing an excellent job!

Gunnar

Hi Master,

This does look very nice ! I was thinking to do a UI like you did for the Teslalog.com site I've made. I got one in mind for when I do a long road trip, where it more a control panel for social media and sharing information.

I have real time data about the car speed, position, altitude, power... So lot can be done there.

Something you could copy from what I've done is this : http://matesla.ca/headwind.html That is a old version versus the one on teslalog.com, but it work with just the browser GPS position.

I also have a SuperCharger time estimator that might be useful : http://matesla.ca/sc_charging_estimate.html

I've done those quickly a while ago... But you can copy them (I appreciate credits however ;))

I've also did a prototype number keyboard for the car that I think is quicker and more interesting than the integrated keyboard : http://matesla.ca/key.html I wanted to integrate with the Charging Speed estimator, but never really put much work into it yet. I've been more focus on Teslalog.com and the data logging !

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and in case you don't know this, Tesla car web browser is run from Qt. You can simulate your Tesla browser from your computer using this : QtWeb - Portable Web Browser Help to figure out some CSS or JS limitation in the car versus more recent browsers.

Oh and in case you don't know this, Tesla car web browser is run from Qt. You can simulate your Tesla browser from your computer using this : QtWeb - Portable Web Browser Help to figure out some CSS or JS limitation in the car versus more recent browsers.

Oh, this is great! I've been trying to diagnose HTML5 scrolling in my SuperCharger logging app (LogMySc.com) in the car, and this emulator also exhibits the exact same problem! Now when I go back to try to solve this, at least I don't have to run out to the car to test every iteration. thanks!

I'd like the day integrated into the clock like below. The weekday isn't necessary.
Best regards, Gunnar
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453580922.692066.jpg

Thanks guys! Here ill comment your requests.

This is great! Everyone bow to the master!

Suggested feature - "add an RSS feed" so we could pick which news we want to get.

Thanks!

This would be nice, but for the moment i use a service to parse the rss for me, so the feeds are predefined. But it might change in the future. :)

Hello master.
I like your Page a lot and use it very often since I found out it exists.
There are two things I miss:
1. with your clock I can see now 3 to 4 clocks in my tesla while driving. Please keep the analog-style, I like it very much and there arme two digital clocks shown constantly anyways.
BUT what I miss is the date, because this is never shown anywhere while driving. I think just the day next to 3o'clock is good enough, like many analog wrist-watches have.
2. normally I don't follow this forum. In germany I follow the tff-forum.de like many, many drivers in germany do. Do you think you can switch that like the rss-feeds related to the GPS-position or give a change to choose in the options?

Best greatings from germany to norway...
and keep on going your doing an excellent job!

Gunnar

Thanks for the coffee Gunnar! About the date, i have not added it because the date is already displayed in the calendar icon. :) Thats something not many people know about. :)
And the German forum can easily be added. I could change it in the next release, but someone need to contact the board administrator and tell them to enable feeds. When i try to get feeds i get: "Auf diesem Board sind keine Feeds verfügbar."

Hi Master,

This does look very nice ! I was thinking to do a UI like you did for the Teslalog.com site I've made. I got one in mind for when I do a long road trip, where it more a control panel for social media and sharing information.

I have real time data about the car speed, position, altitude, power... So lot can be done there.

Something you could copy from what I've done is this : http://matesla.ca/headwind.html That is a old version versus the one on teslalog.com, but it work with just the browser GPS position.

I also have a SuperCharger time estimator that might be useful : http://matesla.ca/sc_charging_estimate.html

I've done those quickly a while ago... But you can copy them (I appreciate credits however )

I've also did a prototype number keyboard for the car that I think is quicker and more interesting than the integrated keyboard : http://matesla.ca/key.html I wanted to integrate with the Charging Speed estimator, but never really put much work into it yet. I've been more focus on Teslalog.com and the data logging !

- - - Updated - - -

You have nice tools there, ill see what i can use. And Thanks for the qt browser. I guess testing can be more productive from now on. :)

Thanks for the coffee Gunnar! About the date, i have not added it because the date is already displayed in the calendar icon. :) Thats something not many people know about. :)
And the German forum can easily be added. I could change it in the next release, but someone need to contact the board administrator and tell them to enable feeds. When i try to get feeds i get: "Auf diesem Board sind keine Feeds verfügbar."

Thank you for the reminder about the date. I knew it, but simply forgot. :redface:
Concerning the rss-feed of the german forum, I´ll see what I can do.
Best regards, Gunnar